OpenVPN is developing the next-generation of secure and scalable communication platform to connect every device securely through the ubiquitous Internet to any Private Cloud, Private Network, and Public Network resources and applications. Building continued success at OpenVPN is about having a committed staff inspired by our vision. Our values include providing autonomy to our employees. The freedom with this kind of flexibility allows our team space to be more creative, which is an important factor for innovative ideas.
At OpenVPN, we don’t believe in a hierarchy - this means nothing is above anyone’s ‘pay grade’, including our CEO. We believe in teamwork and communicating openly with each other to solve problems. Join our team today.
We seek a high-energy, execution-oriented Customer Relations Manager who will be responsible for the overall relationship with OpenVPN’s most significant, strategic customers.
What You'll Do
We are advancing our in-bound sales at OpenVPN. The successful candidate will be instrumental in management of our extensive B2B customer base through Salesforce CRM. You will develop and execute strategic Global Account plans that maximize and accelerate our existing partnerships, cloud platforms for cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within these major accounts - from lead generation through contract closing.
- Drive the early success phase for our new customers and ensure a positive and productive start to a long relationship
- Own overall relationship of assigned customer accounts, which includes being responsible for customer on-boarding, developing innovative solutions, increasing user acquisition and engagement, and ensuring retention and up-sells
- Proactively outline customer critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Collaborate with Business Development, Marketing & PR and Product Manager to offer customers a consistently high-quality experience with the OpenVPN brand
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Identify common customer challenges and proactively suggest better solutions
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Establish trusted relationships with each enterprise customer
- Identify at risk accounts and minimize monthly and annual churn rates
- Identify up-sell opportunities and work with Business Development to drive additional revenue from customers.
- Deliver accurate forecasting of the opportunities at the Major Accounts
What you can bring to OpenVPN
The position requires working independently and as part of an integral team at our Pleasanton based headquarters.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field from an accredited university.
- Phenomenal customer facing skills and experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience in security software and SaaS Cloud applications
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate technical matters to third parties.
- Outstanding English language written and verbal communication skills and comprehension.
- Excellent presentation skills, experience presenting at C-level preferred.
- Strong initiative and positive attitude.
- Professional, organized, efficient, and accurate.
- Resourceful and technically creative.
- Commitment to quality.
- Desire to learn, generally curious, and willing to go the extra mile to make customers happy.
- Knowledge of OpenVPN protocol and products a plus.